I was looking for another old picture and happened to run across these ones of a hybrid I raised from pollen of gamagrass (Tripsacum dactyloides) on 'Strawberry Popcorn'. It suffered miserably indoors over each winter so I was never able to get it to flower. Eventually I lost it. If I knew back then what I know now, I'd have tried the inverted trashcan trick on it. One of these days I'll have to repeat this cross. First picture shows the seedling in early September of 2003. Second picture shows all of the rooted tillers I got from it a month later in October 2003. I tried wintering these indoors and the third picture shows how the lone survivor looked in September 2004 after having spent the growing season in the ground.